During this challenging time, our top priority is keeping our staff and community safe. See below for the latest information about our offer under the different levels of Government restrictions.
- As of Thursday 14th of May, we will be back open from 9am until late daily for Brunch & Dinner. Things will look a little different while we're in Level 2, so please bear with us so that we can make things as safe as we can for you and our staff. We have spaced out our tables to ensure social distancing, and are taking bookings for groups of up to 10 people. Contact tracing will be managed by Rippl - please download the app and use this to scan our QR code upon entering.
- We're excited to announce that as of 5pm on Wednesday 29th of April, we will be back in the kitchen for contactless pickup and deliveries. See the full menu or order now at https://www.thecross.co.nz/food-drink/order-pick-up/
- As of 2pm on Monday 23rd of March, we are closed for four weeks. To get hold of our management team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As of Saturday 21st of March, we are requiring all customers to sign in on our guest register upon arrival. This information collected will be confidential and only used for contact tracing at the request of the Ministry of Health or local DHB. Any person who refuses to fill in the register will be required to leave the venue.
- As of Friday 20th of March, we have implemented a maximum limit of 100 people allowed inside our venue at any time, in line with the Government's ban of gatherings of 100 people or more. This will affect various areas of the business at different times, due to existing function and restaurant bookings. Impacted bookings will be contacted directly, however please feel free to call (04 384 9085) or email us if you have any questions about this.
- We have removed kids toys, board games and magazines from our venue. Individual kids colouring in packs will still be available on request.
- We have increased regular sanitising of high touch areas such as door handles and eftpos terminals.
- We will not be accepting keep cups for the time being
- We will not be offering kids facepainting on Weekends.
- We will be taking a break from hosting Live Music until further notice
- Our opening hours are changing - we will now be opening from 9am every day, with the kitchen closing by 10pm (if not earlier).
- Regular weekly events such as our Quiz nights will be under review, subject to further announcements.
Just a reminder that if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and practice social distancing to keep others in our community safe. As always, you can find our food for delivery on UberEats and DeliverEasy.
We are listening to the experts and constantly evaluating our practices and decisions based of Government recommendations, so please check back here for the latest information as it evolves.
Thank you to everyone who chooses to support us and other small business during this time - it is appreciated. We look forward to seeing you in our venue healthy and happy again in the not so distant future.
The Cross x